Not open for further replies.

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @PMX
Ban Reason: Associating with Drama, Assisting in MassRDM
Unban Reason: I never intending on being directly involved with people who have stirred the pot as much as they did. I joined The Family after The Bendetti Family disbanded and everyone there was really kind and welcoming, it resulted in all of us forming a friendship and starting to play other games. I know a lot of people were dissatisfied with monolith and did the things they did out of frustration or impulse. Personally, I have fallen in love with monolith over the last 3 years and couldn’t believe when I saw I got banned. I woke up, and checked the forums as any other day and was surprised by this. Ever since late February I have slowly been getting more invested into this community, generating nearly 100 messages and quite a few reactions and advanced discussions, each growing more educated about game mechanics and the community itself. The game grew apart of me and sort of took over. While in the past, I went to drugs, I can proudly say I’m 1 year, 4 months sober and monolith made so much time fly by without even thinking of drugs. I can say monolith has given me so much, why would I want to associate with drama. I gave some random guy who seemed nice a 56% XM8 to try being a day maker to a new player, and it really bit me on the ass. In the end, I was burnt out and all my friends were getting perm banned, so I tried being generous, and now I’m here. Originally, I took the ban as a oppourtunity to start exercising more often, to try other games, and to get more of a life in this awful time in the world. That’s the reason for the appeal being late, I tried to turn this shitty situation into a new opportunity, but the bright side wasn’t all that bright. Monolith has been in and out in my life for the last 3 years, but I have never been more invested into a community then Monolith for the last 5 months.
Time of Occurrence: Late June

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you join and engage/associate in the harassment of us, you will be banned for some time as appropriate. The exact ban length depend on the degree of engagement and the particular activities that you are involved in and whether you come to understand why your actions are not appropriate or compatible with being a part of our community, and whether you seek to make basic amends by distancing yourself from the harassment and the platforms used for it.

With that said, you will only be unbanned if you distance yourself from any and all drama, their authors and the platforms used for it. Should you fail to comply with this at anytime, in any way, shape or form, you will be completely removed from the community, without being able to appeal your ban, on this forum, like you did now.

Do you understand everything that was mentioned above? Furthermore, have you complied with the terms expressed above?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, you are unbanned as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.