Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: reqord
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198096713665
Your Character Name: Venero Bendetti

Ban Length: 1 Month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Mr.Alex

Ban Reason: RDM, Racism, NITRP
Unban Reason: Firstly, I do not understand where the racism part of this ban comes from, I make zero racist remarks from day to day. Secondly, NITRP is absurd and a complete stretch for this situation, I RP plenty, and the only thing that could even explain what this ban would come from was me talking shit in OOC, which doesn't warrant NITRP and the small riot we had going which resulted in the near loss of a SCAR was RP around the fact Thomas has cybernetic enhancements. It is the same thing with the RDM which I do not understand and was not explained to me. If I can please get a reply explaining why this ban happened I will make a reply or another ban appeal for whatever reason this ban was really stated.

Time of Occurrence: 11:00 PM MST
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @reqord.

You were banned for racism, RDM, unacceptable behaviour and NITRP. Let me explain why.

To start off with the racism part. You were with a group of people constantly saying the n word and just racist remarks.

Secondly the RDM part is for you shooting every cop that you see cause "they saw a class 3 on my back" which you were wearing it for no reason even when I made an announcement not to do that.

Thirdly the unacceptable behabiour was added due to you taking part of reenacting the George Floyd situation and making fun out of it.

And the last reason is for NITRP. You cleaery don't rp anymore and you minge all the time.

I gave you a chance last time and you blew it. Don't bother making a 2nd ban appeal, cause I will only deny it.

Ban appeal denied.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.