Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Jonker
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:68223968
Your Character Name: Venero Bendetti
Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Alphadef

Ban Reason: Mass RDM
Unban Reason: Hello, it has been a while. I am writing this appeal to apologize for my actions and request an unban from monolith. It has been around 6 or 7 months since my ban and I realize that what I did was completely inappropriate and I would like to return to the server. My actions were uncalled for and completely wrong and I want to apologize to everyone who was affected. I was given a weapons blacklist at the time by @Sneaky a resigned staff member for in my opinion, an unreasonable blacklist. I realize now I could have handled this a lot better by first making an appeal with my video of the situation. I stupidly decided to lash out at random members of the community via mass rdm, which I understand destroyed a lot of peoples rp. At the time there were a lot of masses done with malicious intent. I would like to point out that I do not associate with these people and my mass was a spur-of-the-moment first of rage decision and was by no means affiliated with these people. I have had a long time to think about my actions and I miss the community and the roleplay that the bendetti family did. I had a lot of fun roleplay moments with the Bendetti's and I am sure it made the game/server more interesting for all involved. I would also like to say that I am fully willing and will record 100% of my gameplay and any staff sit I am brought to, I will provide said video even if I did break a rule, to make the staff's job easier. Thank you for your time and consideration and I hope to see you all again in the game soon, Hopefully. Also, I have a friend on the server who will teach me to follow the rules better and will make sure I do not break any rules intentionally.

Time of Occurrence: 2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As stated in the past, I personally have no intention to ever accept this, though I do leave the option open for community management if they so choose.

With that said, I don't believe the Mass RDM qualified as spur of the moment, as there were logs showing your friend asking you not to do it, which leads me to believe it was at least partially pre-meditated. Additionally, you chose to do so with no staff online, and choose to dedicate it to someone. There is additionally the accusation that you were possibly cheating during the mass RDM, which didn't end up being investigated much as you had done enough to be permanently banned regardless.

You also have made two other unban appeals in the past saying you don't care if you get unbanned but it would be nice, which is quite a shallow appeal for the scale of the offense.

Like I said, I'll ultimately leave the decision to the CMs, but in the meantime I will be locking this.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

As mentioned before, the ban will remain in place. You have been here since 2017 and you have a significant amount of rulebreaks on your record. You knew perfectly that those actions are not tolerated in this community, but decided to carry them out eitherway, which is completely unacceptable.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.