Resignation

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Gregg

Monolith God
Aug 11, 2017
Hi,

Some might and some might not know me. I've been here since 2018ish and primarily was a staff member for the most part. Been here since Rockford and whatever.

After a good bit of time staffing on MRP I believe it's time I let go of my rank. There's many reasons why primarily being I am not the most stable person and lately with everything going on I have too much on my plate and need less on it. A mask can only hide so much of your frown before someone eventually notices.

Thanks to all of you who helped make Monolith great and thanks to all of you who will continue to do so. Sorry for those I've wronged and those I've pissed off, I truly mean no harm and care for people, just don't have the same heart I had last year.

Adios amigos

SwimmingBird

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Nov 20, 2019
Never talked to you much, but hopefully you're still down to play civ 6 sometime

mak

Aug 7, 2019
And another legend go... We are gonna miss you... Hopefully you will return soon, Gregg. :(

Alex Is Pog

Dec 24, 2018
RIP legend has left. good luck Gregg. Hopefully you will come back in the future :(

Scofield

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Jun 15, 2019
Massachusetts, United States of America
o7. We didn't talk that much, but I always respected and looked up to you. Sad to see you go brother, I hope you will return soon and will still keep in touch.

Reactions: gm1003

Shimax

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Sep 2, 2018
It was fun, Gregg. You were a big figure for me in my early days on the team.

Good luck with whatever you move onto next.

Gone but never forgotten.

Reactions: gm1003

Asiandiskool

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jan 7, 2020
New York
o7

thtgeekydude

Monolith Pleb
Jul 21, 2018
Goodbye Gregg,You were a pretty good moderator man

gm1003

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 7, 2018
College Station, TX
Man I don't know what to say, you were always a person I looked up to in the staff team. You were a very chill guy who memed a lot in the chats and brightened up the mood with your jokes

I still remember the day that you made me a mentor, helping me out when I was a trial moderator back then, and setting me straight when I was feeling unsure or upset about anything. You were in the team for a long time and you definitely left your mark. Thank you and thanks for the memories, I'm gonna miss you a lot

• Love
Reactions: Memo and mak

Melody

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Nov 12, 2018
You gave me my mentor rank and started my journey here, and I always looked up to you to guide me in staffing. I owe you a lot. Thank you for all you did for the community.

Bobby Kurosaki

Aug 6, 2018
Pennslyvania
Gregg you were truly and OG deadass were staff the first day I played and the last day I did, the community I'm not apart of anymore will miss ya

Green Gatorade Water Bottle

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 29, 2017
Canada
It was always fun Gregg, you were a great person within Monolith. I got tons of funny and great memories with you, from the time before I was staff doing PD stuff with you late at night on Rockford, to staffing and having hilarious experiences on Paralake and Truenorth. Thank you for everything you have done for Monolith Gregg, gonna miss you :confused: