Not open for further replies.

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ℙ <3
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87696030

Your Character Name: Toku Yoshino

Ban Length: 2 Months (3 Weeks, 6 Days left)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wr1ght

Ban Reason: FailpRP/Breaking NLR
Unban Reason: I now understand what I did was wrong however at the time I didn't so the situation was a mistake I apologize to 1% for any malfunctions this may have caused if it did. I really was under the impression I could return to a raid as cop and try to counter raid however I was wrong and I caused some problems. I'm sorry for what I caused and there won't be anymore going to raids as cop if I died as civ there. :)
Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello BAPE,

You have over eleven prior records for violating fail roleplay related rules, along with four prior records for violating the new life rule. Plus various other rule violations. We have given you multiple chances and have appealed your bans multiple times. You have three pages worth of ban appeals, not including forum ban appeals, and half of them contain the same apology or excuse you're using here.

I have no interest in reducing or removing your ban as you seem to never learn from your mistakes. I hope you take the four weeks you have left to become an expert with our rules and learn from your past punishments.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.