GreenJoe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hey,

So this is a discussion on why we should change / revamps the cars that are on monolith, as you noticed they are many cars in the market that players do not even pay attention to or buy
As of that including a new car pack would be very good but it would make the server glitch out , so in that favor replacing old and unused cars with new cars that are of good pricing and very popular would boost the community's happiness.
And as we get closer to MonoFord update including new cars and many car designs would improve players experience in my opinion.

And also putting up the stats of each car in the car dealership in my opinion is UP MOST IMPORTANCE, when looking to buy a car of the market having their stats next to the car would be amazing and would help many players..
I Know this all is a lot but if it would work out Monolith player experience would be Golden "in terms of vehicles"

Yours Truly

Last edited:

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

+Support. Monolith needs Bugattis, New Rolls Royces, some more Ferraris, Jaguars, Aston Martins, Paganis and many more good looking cars.
As for stats i think it would be difficult to make a stats database for all the cars. But we surely need more high end cars in the car dealership.

Aleksandr

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Will new cars never get added?

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

New vehicles will not be added.
One thing I don't get and I don't run a server so idk how these add-ons and stuff affect it but how come half the cars that we download and load in everytime we join aren't in the menu, for example the Ferrari TDM pack literally only has the LaFerrari.

GreenJoe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

New vehicles will not be added.

Thats kinda harsh, ik its all hard for you guys and all but like deleting some cars and replacing them wont be a great hassle like at least look into this matter

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Thats kinda harsh, ik its all hard for you guys and all but like deleting some cars and replacing them wont be a great hassle like at least look into this matter
You understand all current cars are in for a SPECIFIC reason, Cars not being in That are in the packs are FOR A REASON, You understand by just adding a single car it can crash the server nonstop? Ive seen it, One police cruiser and the server is constantly having strokes, ima have to say a no chief, If you really REALLY, want it. Find compatible Packs and bring it to the devs attention. Not a suggestion thread.

GreenJoe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You understand all current cars are in for a SPECIFIC reason, Cars not being in That are in the packs are FOR A REASON, You understand by just adding a single car it can crash the server nonstop? Ive seen it, One police cruiser and the server is constantly having strokes, ima have to say a no chief, If you really REALLY, want it. Find compatible Packs and bring it to the devs attention. Not a suggestion thread.

yea maybe in the future, i dint see this happening any time soon