Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TwewT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148239599
Your Character Name: Cobey Castalone

Target Steam Name: STEAM_0:1:81230500
Target SteamID: Aguy
Target Character Name (if known): Joeseph Garbagio

Request Reason: So I went and hung out with @PyroMain While i was farming the last of my cocoa seeds. I went up to the neighbor in the trailer park and walked to his base to say hi neighbor. Anyway, he came out and we talked for a bit. I then promptly took my machete out and told him to put his hands up. Killed him, and then his friend came out and killed me and Brogan. No big deal there. Upon spawning back in, I encountered the same guy that we killed. He asked me if i had his weed shit, and i said no. He proceeds to kill me (see video), and then proceeds to kill brogan right after he respawns. He left 10 seconds after killing pyro (as per ghost), which means he LTAP'd after killing both of us for no reason and broke NLR.

When did the situation occur?: APROX 6:15:01PM Central American Time February 25th 2022
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/cl6uroGFbzp9K/d13379b04Nlm?invite=cr-MSxRM1EsOTY0OTM5NCw
Players Involved/Witnesses: @PyroMain , @The_Ghost for the logs
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Worth Mentioning that pyro cannot access his forum account right now due to a password reset.

Lord Weiner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

our Steam Name: PyroNotGaming
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:219910502
Your Character Name: Brogan Stewart

Target Steam Name: STEAM_0:1:81230500
Target SteamID: Aguy
Target Character Name (if known): Joeseph Garbagio

Request Reason: Me and Coby were at the trailer park to farm some crops, however a fight broke out over something I cant remember why but when we spawned back in at hospital he proceeded to rdm me and Coby multiple times, I did come back to the trailer park around an hour later to collect the dirt piles I was then rdmed again as they saw me in near their home they then rushed out and shot me.

When did the situation occur?: around 00:10 am on the 26th of febuary
Your evidence to support your claim:
Players Involved/Witnesses: @PyroMain , @The_Ghost for the logs
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, Aguy had no reason on killing you since you died previously from that situation,on top of that he broke NLR and went OOC to talk about a previous situation. He then killed @PyroMain multiple times at hospital with no valid roleplay reason. Aguy will receive a 1 week ban for NITRP, and RDM x3

Player Report Accepted.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.