Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yesterday, I bought the RHIB boat for exactly $329,000. Soon after I purchased it, I regret buying it because of how crappy it is for so much money.
I spent weeks of my hard earned cash on this boat to only realize that it is a piece of junk. It is slow, hard to control, and not worth $329,000 at all, especially when you don't fish. At this point, I am willing to give all of my stuff to someone who can get at least $290,000 back to me. This includes everything in my premium locker and inventory. It would be greatly appreciated.

Image of premium locker and inventory: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1936779022

Sorry about the withdraw box, I had to have that open so garrys mod allowed me to take a screenshot...

Last edited:

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

How much specifically for the santa hat?

jackstacs

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I felt the exact same way about the RHIB when I bought it. Hated it. I hate how over half the time trying to get back in it almost drowns you. Made a whole PSA video showcasing some issues with it...then I started fishing. Spent some time finding the spots and getting my levels up, took a day or two. Selling cooked swordfish and sunfish to the grocery store paid the boat off really quick. It was also nice to turn on some good music and do something a little different for a change.

I'm not telling you what to do by any means, but I felt better after I turned what I thought was a crummy investment into a money machine.

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I own the RHIB and i am very happy with the purchase. Not sure why you guyz are so unhappy with it.

Last edited:

Cuddles

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your whole inventory is under 40 Grand no one's going to give you that much money

Last edited:

Gralex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I see you can make coke, so how did making 329k take you weeks? It's like one or two sessions of coke making lmao. Also that inv is worth like 40-50k.