LV

Steam Name: IronicYak07
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198946010995
Your Character Name: Rick Rock

Ban Length: 1 week 6 days 5 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Brad

Ban Reason: RDM Racism Harassment

Unban Reason:
I am currently serving a ban for racism rdm and harassment I would like to explain what I say and what happened and what I was told over the police radio. My superior told me to code red a purple Lambo. I and my fellow officers found the Lambo and I went up and shot the Lambo driver at the time it was around 2:00 to 3:00 am I was tired and wasn't thinking straight. I didn't know the person was Neko which I had trouble with in the past. which the screenshot of me calling him names and such shows. the only reason I called Neko those names was because he was making fun of my BFF Jeff Maine he called him a "Snitch" in OOC. after shooting and killing him. I think if anyone was in my shoes and saw your BFF was getting bullied in OOC that you back them up and retaliate against the person. I like to put attention to the second clip which I will put below. Once Again I and my Fellow officers were told that the crime was at town hall and a suited black male was shooting. Like I said it was late it was 2:00 to 3:00 am. you can see when I and my officers pull up that we were looking for the shooter who matched the description and you can see in the clip that I shot and stopped because I wasn't sure if it was the suspect and knew I was acting unprofessionally. I told the person known as Zacar that then matched the description because the suspect was a person black with a suited and you can hear me say I'm sorry and I didn't understand the situation. I don't understand how this was racist because being racist is defined as .a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized. I told the suspect that I'm sorry and said he match the description because he was black. I like to say sorry to @Slick ♔ if it came off that way. I also like to say sorry to @Neko. I really like to squash the beef that we have and I like to apologize if I offended you in any way shape or form. Thank you for reading this have an awesome sauce day and like to say what I did was immature and for that I'm sorry

Time of Occurrence: 2 days ago 2:00 to 3:00 am
Additional members involved/witnessing: no
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Clip

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will accept this - any further related punishments will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.