LV

Steam Name: IronicYak07
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198946010995
Your Character Name: Rick Rock

Ban Length: 5 months 2 days 21 hours 20 minutes 57 seconds
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @AJACE

Ban Reason: IRL Threats NITRP Prop Pushing
Unban Reason:
I am currently enquiring bout a ban appeal at this moment for the reasons that I believe I was banned for way too long & the ban was totally blown out of proportion. I was banned for making a joke in OOC . Though it was obviously a joke, I didn't realize at the time that anybody could or at the time would take it seriously. Up till then, I didn't get into any admin sits, this was my overall first offense for anything in a long time and I think 6 months was truly an unfair ban. The No Intent to Roleplay also made no sense, since at the time I was indeed roleplaying and any comment made in OOC is completely separate from any character dialogue, the name quite literally means "Out of Character." This should be able to put the 2 piece puzzle together that NITRP for OOC comments is completely unrelated and picking at threads in an attempt pt to elongate my ban. The prop pushing was admittedly on me. I did it for a quick laugh but I swear it will never happen again, it's the only thing I believe I do believe to be punished for. Thank you for reading this have a great day

Time of Occurrence: 2 half months ago I think
Additional members involved/witnessing: no
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Rick Rock

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I just wanted to say a little more I feel regret for my actions and I have grown as a person and I love to come back to the awesome community as a have changed as a man and a better person thank you for reading this again have a good day.

AJACE

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Dear Rick Rock,

I’d first like to mention that you have waited around a week for a response, my apologies on this matter, as I understand your time is precious.

Continuing to the Ban appeal, I have to state the following:

The current ban was given to you by Marwan, but I had edited it to the correct format. Meaning at the time, this ban appeal was to be directed towards Marwan decision. But, after Marwan And I (Ajace) had conducted a Conversation on such matter, we have decided the following sentence:

After reviewing what you did, and the time spent, I’m glad to see that you have created an appeal. You had been given a Six Month ban from our Server, but with our reconsideration, and hopefully a learning experience for you our final decision is:

Your Ban appeal has been Accepted and remaining (Ban) removed, Welcome back!

Best Regards - Ajace