Not open for further replies.

cool

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: cool
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102254241
Your Character Name: Russle Forcellati

Target Steam Name: Kernan09 & Kocayine <-- (The moderator who took the report looked into the logs and said this was the steam name of the guy who grabbed the honey badger.)
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107739725 & Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Rick Snyder & Jeff Seid

Request reason: Coming back to raid the same apartment within one hour and holding up the same person twice within thirty minutes. You can also see these guys going to the realtor to look for a base to raid after they didn't get anything out of my guy.d0aad96643df8505ad8657ad24d66cc2.png 73f8a3c14d687080fae3be9e13705067.png
When did the situation occur?: Evening of 8/3/17.
Your evidence to support your claim:
Timestamps: First Raid & Holdup @ 26:08
Second Raid Attempt & Holdup @ 42:38
Possibly Using Realtor @ 28:16

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Savage 2 @Tezlit

Extra: Honestly I just want my honey badger back because this whole thing was stupid. The mod couldn't help cause the guy who grabbed it logged. He told me to post a ban request so I did.

As you can see in the video I tried to role-play out the situation and ask them to leave. I didn't want to go through the trouble of this.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
@cool as you are aware it is against our rules to raid someone more than once within one hour and to mug someone more than once within 30 minutes. So the video has valid evidence against the 3 guys who raided you. They guy who logged will need to return your weapon.

Do you have the other two steam names/steam IDs?

cool

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
@cool as you are aware it is against our rules to raid someone more than once within one hour and to mug someone more than once within 30 minutes. So the video has valid evidence against the 3 guys who raided you. They guy who logged will need to return your weapon.

Sadly I do not. Alex, the third member, apologized and dropped from the second raid so I didn't add him into this. I managed to get the steam name and rp name of one, and all information needed for the other. If a staff member could grab kocayine's steamid and issue the appropriate punishments as well as have my honey badger refunded I would be very grateful.

Edit: I'll be gone for a couple days starting sometime tomorrow but I will be on the lookout for kocayine's steamid.

Kocayine is Jeff Seid & Rick Snyder is Kernan09.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@cool According to what I saw in the video, Kernan09 will be banned for 1 day and 12 hours for breaking the server rules you showed in your first post.

@Kocayine will face the same punishment. Additionally he will give you the weapon back. If he does not his ban lenght will increase.

The ban report has been accepted!

Regards,
Pmx

JoshTJLR

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Can i just say im friends with the 2 guys who got reported but arent they supposed to have 24hrs to respond and give their say of the situation you cant just straight up ban them right?

Last edited:

JoshTJLR

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

In the video it dosnt show them mugging/raiding him they were both pointing guns at each other and the shot at each other dosnt look like a mug to me.

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So basically you are banning me for raiding someone and then mugging them? ( in you're eyes mugging someone is holding up at gun point and telling their friends to lower their weapons so I'm just going to say that I mugged and in my eyes mugging is taking shit from another person we just had our guns out at each other nothing else... )

We basically had our guns out mugging the dude and then his friend came with a honey badger, you can clearly see that I said put your gun down and he didn't so of course we will shoot him.

Another accusation I got was for combat logging, I waited my three minutes after picking up the gun ( I was in critical state )

Then logged off because I was hella laggy and went to eat food.

I follow all the rules dude and after what morrison did yesterday I think this is abuse, I can't trust moderators anymore.

Anyway I will be giving him the honey badger if you think I'm in the wrong somehow so tell him to pm me in game.

In conclusion you should tag me or something in the forums for me to defend myself not just letting me figure it out myself.

Last edited:

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

One more thing you are meta gaming with your mates through some kind of third party program so......

kerman09

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What did I have to do with the raiding first of all. I was outside of the building the whole time. I didn't even know they were raiding they just went in. second of all I never robbed anyone. The guy with the honey badger was trying to mug me outside. There was like 5 people outside and the honey badger guy said for us to put our hands up. So all I did was get behind him a bit and then I pulled my gun shot him he killed me. That's all I saw.
To recap I never raided. and I never robbed I myself was getting robbed and when he looked away and I was to his side I shot him and died.

Also my steam name is kerman09. Not kernan09. I have no idea how you spelled that wrong but I think that unprofessional.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Ban applied and extended to two days.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Alright - after an intensive investigation I've seen the following:

the video creator attempts to mingegrab the Honey Badger, failing to value his life whatsoever.
cool and his group persistently metagamed the whole time of the video.

There's no proof in the video showing that kerman nor his group raided for the second time, so I'll be unbanning everyone here and calling it fair game.

cool, stop metagaming. If you continue you will be banned. Also, mingegrabbing is strictly forbidden under any circumstances.

Request denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.