LV

Your Steam Name: RiziingYT
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109993458
Your Character Name: Ron Shapner

Ban Length: 5 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gregg

Ban Reason: "Stream sniping" PsiSyn.
Time of Occurrence: 8:20
Relevant Evidence: I was afk eating a dairy queen blizzard and I came back to all the cops in the meeting saying that there was a cop shot at a gas station, so I responded and there were 3 gas stations we had to go to I chose the one with gas pumps and I started cuffing everyone (Detaining) and then I noticed PsiSyn and I said Hey you're a good "YouTuber" and then went back on with business as you see in the video then @Gregg instantly brings me to a sit and then questions me I told him that we got a call and showed up and detained everyone he said okay, then returns me waits 2 minutes then bans me for stream sniping for 5 days Video Proof) :
Additional members involved/witnessing: All Of PD And Chief @Hank Anderson

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Lewis also said in the video "WHY ARE YOU SEARCHING ME FIRST FUCK OFF" when we clearly searched "Timmy Wong" First

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@Ron How did you know that was Psi in the video, you mentioned him by name clearly, despite him being "Unknown".

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@Ron How did you know that was Psi in the video, you mentioned him by name clearly, despite him being "Unknown".
I will admit I did metagame and seen it when I handcuffed him but I never stream sniped

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I see.

Reviewing the video I do see his name popping up as you handcuff him. Regardless, you should not have mentioned Psi by his Steam name in-game, you can see where this confusion comes into play when we have had like 5+ stream snipers.

This is a mistake on my part and will be reversed as I had assumed that even when handcuffing it did not disclose the name of the player if they are unknown.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.