Your Steam Name: CHiknJUice(main)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106576229
Your Character Name: Rob Wong

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member : @Joey Skylynx

Ban Reason: Combat Log/ Dc to Avoid Arrest
https://gyazo.com/2f137f8b48a71108a0193fabb5fda039
Time of Occurrence: 5:18 AM (EST)
Relevant Evidence: I wasn't recording, because i didn't think i was going to get banned...
Additional members involved/witnessing: I Guess Joey

Okay so it was like 5 AM and i was about to hop off, and a guy at my growing house asked me if i wanted to get into a chase with the cops, i was like sure. I bumped into (I'm guessing Joey's Car), And drove a little bit until he chased me, i pulled over and wanted to start a gun fight. I shot at the 2 cops with my mac-11 and died, And As i was getting off anyway, and i was a little pissy i lost my mac-11, i just hopped off. I didn't even THINK about D/C-ing to avoid Arrest or "combat logging" I figured since i was dead, it was fine to hop off.
  1. "Do not disconnect/reconnect to avoid a role-play situation and/or to avoid your death timer."
This is part of the server rules, and i did not reconnect, therefore i was just getting off. If i was dead i didn't even think about getting revived or brought back to jail, it was 5am and i wasn't thinking of that possibility. I hope this Persuades you to lower the ban time, or unban me. Thank you.

Joey Skylynx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I had asked you about three times to leave the vehicle, and you dc'ed while I was asking you to do so. :/

CHiknJUice

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

please check the logs from 5 am if you dont believe me

Joey Skylynx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You were the guy at the gunstore with a shotty on your back correct?

Joey Skylynx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ohhh, kay.

If my memory serves correctly, you were in the middle of a gun battle, and DC'ed right after being shot down, even though the cops were bringing paramedics in.

CHiknJUice

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Joey Skylynx yes i dced after being killed, i thought that would be no harm, trust me if i know i was breaking a rule, i would have stayed on for the 3 minutes, like it would be no issue. I made the appeal because i was unaware that i was in the wrong, and i was hoping my sentence would be reduced. As i said, it was 5 am and i didnt even think about being picked up by a medic and being brought to jail, that would have been no issue.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You literally admitted to leaving after died. You still could've been revived.

CHiknJUice

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Stuvi I didnt even think about it to be honest, and its not like i was on rping the time that i could have been in jail. Its not like i logged just to avoid the arrest and then relogged, I was offline. The main reason i posted the appeal is because i think 3 days was a little harsh for something i didnt know and could have been easily avoid by staying on my computer for literally 3 more minutes.

CHiknJUice

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Joey Skylynx could you please read the above replys you havent read, and make your decision if my ban will be lowered or not

Joey Skylynx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly, the ban is up in about 24 hours, not sure why this is still an issue.

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Appeal: Denied

Wait out your current ban.

Locked & moved

Status
Not open for further replies.