Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SpAxx
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51808275
Your Character Name : Ben Burgess

Target Steam Name: Tim Transworth
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27913732
Target Character Name (if known): Tim Transworth

Request reason:tim attemepted to rob me within a close radius of the drug dealer so as it is against the rules to rob near an npc i didnt take notice but as i was selling my drugs i was shot n killed by him, i spoke to an admin and he said its a 50/50 area due to where it was. i am not to fussed about the staff being delt with however i would just like the items stolen back but if you feel the staff deserves punishment then so be it.
When did the situation occur?:21:00 gmt 29/01/18 may have been abit earlier then 9 but around that time
Your evidence to support your claim:
skip to 3 mins
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@SpAxx , After extensive review of the evidence provided and discussion with other report management member we have decided that this report will be denied, Due to the following reasons:

• The spot you were mugged at was 50/50 as the admin in-game stated. We have however decided that the NPC would not have seen anything if you didn't FearRP and continue to run round the corner, therefore it is your fault.
For those reasons @Tim Transworth will not be punished.

The report however brought alight a further issue. You are still meta gaming with your friends on a third-party application (such as discord or teamspeak etc) This is in breach of our server rules and will not be tolerated, Let me explain this rules in further detail:
  • You may not use a third-party application, such as the ones already stated, to transmit in-character information to other players. This provides an unfair advantage to yourself and friends.
  • You may use OUR discord server to talk to your friends while on the server but this must be following the point previously mentioned so you cannot use it for in-character transmission.
Due to this being a repeat offence and you have already been warned for these actions @SpAxx will receive a 1 day and 12 hour ban for Meta gaming and FearRP

Status
Not open for further replies.