Not open for further replies.

DangerRanger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Josh Tate
Steam Name: DangerRanger
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35198301

Date and time of loss: August 14th (I think that was the rollback date)
What happened: I connected after the rollback and noticed that I took a decent loss on my player level. A few days before the rollback me and a friend went to the mines twice to increase our player level. (This was approximately August 11/12th) I was about player level 30 when I started mining.

What do you need refunded: I was player level 51 before the rollback, currently I am level 37. I would appreciate it if I could get that back, I was trying to unlock the Police Detective and Chief jobs later down the line (Detective requires level 50, Chief requires 65), and I would prefer not to go back to the mines to grind my player level again.

Evidence: None, wasn't expecting a rollback to happen. If it helps any, I was able to join the Police Detective job and did so a few times after I got to level 50.

Thank you, I do appreciate it if I could get my player level back, if not I do understand due to the lack of evidence. Guess I gotta start taking pictures of the level system from now on, lol.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Can you take a screenshot of your skill levels and job levels as of today

Broheim

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.