Status
Not open for further replies.

VANTA

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

ill start off by saying, i have no clue how much money i had, but thats not as important as all of my levels, EVERYTHING get reset to 0, and i didnt realize i had to sit and screenshot everything on this server just to save my progression, i just got premium and would enjoy continuing on this server, but right now EVERYTHING has been reset to absolute 0

Code:
Format:

In-Game Name: Dohma Vanvumumu
Steam Name: VANTA
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57883140

Date and time of loss: just noticed after logging in at 9:00pm EST, 8/17/2018
What happened: Every stat, all inv, and all money has been taken from me or reverted

What do you need refunded: my stats is really the only thing im concerned about, watching plants grow and mining for hours and having it reverted is enough to drive you crazy
Evidence: none i was told i have to record everything and im sure there isnt much anyone can do for me, but what information i do have is that i was lvl 19-20, maybe lvl 5 police, lvl 9 farming, able to mine copper, also had gardening tools, and mining tools.

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Provide an estimate of everything you have lost. We can't restore "every stat, all inv, and all money has been taken from me or reverted".

VANTA

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

monitary loss is estimates around 5-7k.

not worried about the police levels or anything but the 9 mining levels and 19 personal levels would be appreciated.

it was a small loss because i was new.

Broheim

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.