Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Filipe Santos
Steam Name: Lemmern
SteamID:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/filipprofile

Date and time of loss: 15 August 2018 (Wednesday)
What happened:
I lost my whole user on monolith after your rollback. Since I was just a 3 days old user I lost everything, so when I joined the server, I only had the option to make a new character. So I did and wrote something meaningless to go and contact admin, but non responded. Im not sure if you have it in the logs or anything.

What do you need refunded:
Name: Filipe Santos
Player level: 16 ~
Car owned: Prius 2014
Money: 10k ~
I dont really remember the job levels, but I do know that I just got my own ambulance as paramedic and I leveled up a bit as security as well.
I completed all the tutorials too except the rent payment thing which was bugged for me. I havent gotten that reward yet.
I had standard drivers license and a fraud career license.

Evidence:

I do not have any evidence, but I think you know the issue well since the forums and server has been down and all. I wish I took some pictures but I didnt, cause I though it wasnt necessary. I hope there is info in the logs!

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.