Status
Not open for further replies.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Steam ID: [Sorry for the size I can't turn it down, I thought I'd just give you them all.]
mysteamid.JPG
Your Character Name: Romeo Mikael

Ban Length: 24 hours / 1day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): SuperHeavy @Superheavy

Ban Reason: Leaving to Avoid Roleplay Situation
Time of Occurrence: Around 19:35 on the 22nd of June
Relevant Evidence: I would've recorded it but my Instant Replay was off unfortunately.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DanZeGreat
What Happened - My friend @DanZeGreat or known as John Buck was being arrested (also falsely as they had no proof it was him...) and they tased him and I was standing to him looking in my inventory because I was low on hunger, but I accidentally went off it and picked up John, and the cop thought I was trying to take him away, which is reasonable but it wasn't what happened, and so he tased me, and stood on my tased body so when I was able to get up I'd be stuck in him so he can cuff me (which I thought was failrp but idk), and I was mad so I punched my keyboard in anger, hitting my "retry" key on F11, and next thing I knew I was logging back into the server, and realised what had happened. I was then brought by the Mod @Superheavy when I came back, and instead of explaining what happened as it was quite embarrassing, I said to him how I left out of anger (which technically i did but that was accidental) as I didn't think I was banned, next thing I knew I was banned, I obviously wouldn't have been trying to get banned as my Weapons Blacklist was about to expire in about 30 minutes and I could finally use guns again, so I don't see why I would obviously want to get in more trouble, and possibly get banned, which is why I'm wondering if I could be unbanned.

Last edited:

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I was in the situation, and he basically got arrested for accidentally picking up my body for 3 seconds when I was tazed, I was shot dead then later he got arrested. Which I believe was a false arrest for him

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @rxsm ,
You were banned because you left the game while being arrested which is considered leaving to avoid roleplay. As you did this before already, your punishment got increased to one day.

Firstly, you or your friend getting falsely arrested is never a reason to leave the game or break rules yourself. You make a report about it and we can deal with it. If your friends jump off a bridge you don't jump aswell, you make a report about failure to value life.
Secondly, I do not believe you slammed your hand on your keyboard and it magically hits a button that just so happens to make you rejoin the server.

So this appeal has been denied.
If you think I handled this ban appeal wrong, you can always DM me or make a staff report.

Sincerely,
SuperHeavy

Status
Not open for further replies.