Status
Not open for further replies.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: alabama
Your Steam ID: https://monolithservers.com/forums/attachments/mysteamid-jpg.3639/
Your Character Name: Romeo Mikael

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gamz

Ban Reason: Intentional VDM
Time of Occurrence: 4:53am 19th August
Relevant Evidence: None from my side.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DanZeGreat @Bob King and a bunch of other people ingame.

WHAT HAPPENED : We were all being arrested for circling a man with our hands up, I was tased and I was browsing my inventory while being tased, which I didn't think you were able to be doing. I was wondering if I was able to redeploy my car yet as it exploded not too long ago, it was available for deploying and so I thought, I doubt you can spawn a car while tased, so me not thinking straight I tried it out, turns out you can. I was up by that time and I told everyone to move out of the way, aswell as other people shouting down the mic "MOVE THERES A CAR SPAWNING", I was then brought away by @Gamz and was not even given time to explain what I actually did, and why I did it.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You spawned a car at town hall behind the barrier. You tried to crush people with your car, as there was a large group of people there. Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.