Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Ron Shapner
Steam Name: RiziingYT
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109993458

Date and time of loss: 9:37, 10/19/2018
What happened: I was a secret service and a man killed someone in front of me then when I told him to put his hands up he shot me so I shot him back and he ran off and I eventually got him down and then a cop tased me for no reason and then handcuffed me and while I was tased a medic stabilized me (BUG COUGH COUGH) and then deceased me later and I dropped a deagle and 2 kevelars with helmets.

What do you need refunded: a desert eagle and two kevs with helmets
Evidence:
and

also @Yeffrey may be able to vouch as he handled the sit

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Ron We would need to see the actual items in your inventory in your evidence at the time since you were playing as a government official meaning it is a bit odd for you to have those items on you in the first place, as you cant use them. Which means we need to see the proof that you had those weapons on you, and in your inventory prior to that situation.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@Ron We would need to see the actual items in your inventory in your evidence at the time since you were playing as a government official meaning it is a bit odd for you to have those items on you in the first place, as you cant use them. Which means we need to see the proof that you had those weapons on you, and in your inventory prior to that situation.
its a 20 minute video so I will fast forward it a little so you can see

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

NO DUDE I PERMANENTLY DELETED THE VIDEO @Bryan1504 is there anyway you can look at my inventory if you look at the video right you can see it dropped and I explained it to @Yeffrey in a sit he can vouch I assume

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Well the issue is, is that you are not allowed to take that gun for yourself and should have given it to the cop to destroy as it was used in a crime, and the cops were there with you, if that is what you mean by "you can see it dropped". @Yeffrey Can you confirm the other part of this request, or prove any of this?

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Well the issue is, is that you are not allowed to take that gun for yourself and should have given it to the cop to destroy as it was used in a crime, and the cops were there with you, if that is what you mean by "you can see it dropped". @Yeffrey Can you confirm the other part of this request, or prove any of this?
No I didn't mean that Deagle it was a totally different gun and some kevelar

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Logs were not working at the time, and I took the sit from someone else. I cannot verify this.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Logs were not working at the time, and I took the sit from someone else. I cannot verify this.
you did not take the sit from someone else the full sit was with you because you tased me became a medic and stabilised me to check the bug

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I checked the bug but I cannot verify the items you lost.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.