Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: rora
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72540513
Your Character Name: Viktor Strelnikov

Ban Length: 3 days.
Banning Staff Member: @Kocayine

Ban Reason: FearRP, lying in an admin sit.
Time of Occurrence: 11/25/2017, around 11 PM. UTC +2:00
Relevant Evidence:
I just wanted to say I am really sorry for breaking the rule, after thinking about it, I take full responsibility for breaking FearRP. I feel like this ban has really taught me what I've done wrong, and the actions that should not be repeated. The only thing I did not understand, was lying in an admin sit. I have not said a single lie in that sit. The only thing I said was that the situation did seem different from my POV. Without even looking at what I saw, you immediately determinded that I had broke the rule and was lying.
I would like the ban sentence to be shortened. I have learned from my mistake and promise to not do it again.

Edit: This is the evidence that was provided by the reporting party:

Prior to my mugging, they had just mugged a member of my organization: Boris Nekrasov. Not even 10minutes had passed. I mention it around 1:03.
In the video provided, we can both hear the muggers metagaming on an ooc program, giving me a huge disadvantage RP wise.
In 0:35 we can see the mugging party, Andrew Cogan, abusing 3rd person to gain an advantage and peeking over a corner.

In my opinion, the situation should have never happened, considering the amount of rules they broke and the rp disadvantage they gave me.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Boris Nekrasov (The member getting mugged before me)

Last edited:

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Will be unbanned, don't do this again or your ban will be worse.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.