Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jack Frost
Steam Name: Frost
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85656506

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): N/A
What happened: I bought the Bentley Continental GT. Beautiful car, decent speed, love it. However, it has some problems. For one, it only has 1 seat, it is a 2 door 4 seater so I would really like this to be fixed. Also, the turn signals and lights are very buggy. Finally, the detective Magnetic Light doesn't work on it. I don't really want a refund, I'd rather this be fixed. If it isn't fixable, however, I would like a refund because I expected a 2-4 seater car that I could use for everything.

What do you need refunded: 549,000(or the car to be fixed)
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2292214163
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Might have been a temporary bug. I know from experience that its at minimum a two seater, having let someone try mine out while I was in it. Can't say I ever had enough friends to figure out how many back seats it has...

Jack Frost

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Might have been a temporary bug. I know from experience that its at minimum a two seater, having let someone try mine out while I was in it. Can't say I ever had enough friends to figure out how many back seats it has...
I spawned/despawned a few times, rejoined server, idk whats going on but it would only let me use the first seat

Jack Frost

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Update: Update! It seems 1.9 has fixed all my complaints, problem resolved! Go ahead and lock and move.

Status
Not open for further replies.