Nicholas Somers

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Nikki Bella
Steam Name: Big Chungus
SteamID: 76561198218087152

Date and time of loss: 2:00 am EST
What happened: Police fail raided steak house, using the emergency state "Welfare check swat authorized" Came inside, cuffed and searched one of us, and when I opened the freezer door and killed one I was gunned down, they then proceeded to confiscate all of our cocaine, coca leaves, and LSD. They also picked up my electric stove and after GM who is on duty as police chief called us over to take our things from the evidence locker, we realized we couldn't as I myself was killed and all of my cocaine and other things are gone. Also, it doesn't show in the video, because for some reason my Nvidia doesn't record ingame sound, but a few officers were telling others to pick up and bank our electric stoves and mini fridges.

What do you need refunded: 1x AK, 1x Electric stove, 1x cooking pot, 5x stack of coca leaves, 7x jerry can, 3 stacks and 1 kerosene, 3x stacks of drafting buckets, 31 cocaine, 1x kevlar + helmet.
Evidence:
also GM1003 said ingame to us that it was a fail raid by the police and they had no reason to raid us, tried to ask in gov chat / police radio who took our electric stoves / mini fridges, but of course.. no one answered him as they all took them and stored them in their banks.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes the police raid was false without any evidence to raid the property, wasn't on duty at the time so I couldn't refund the items the officers took

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.