FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Finnley Veira
Steam Name: yikes
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155755394

Date and time of loss: 31/07/20 around 9PM BST
What happened: I was making cocaine and i was in the cooking stage when i was suddenly brought into the sit, i then proceeded to inform him that my cocaine was going to blow up and that i needed to attend to it quickly and asked if i could be temporarily returned i was denied this which then led to all of my Cocaine equipment exploding which was obvious as when i was returned by the staff member to get my stuff before the punishment i instantly died to the fire and had to be revived and my stove and equipment had blown up. I understand that due to the context of the situation (Me breaking LTARP) he may of been hesitant to let me return but this has led to me losing all of my equipment which i really do not have the money to replace.

What do you need refunded: 1x Electric gas stove 3x kerosene 3x Drafting buckets 3x Gas cans (I realise that some of this cannot be proven but i am hoping that i can at least get the gas stove back as it costs around 25k and was clearly at the scene to cause the explosion)
Evidence: @HockeyExpert30 Can confirm this

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

you broke a rule LTAA and i pulled you into a sit and your stuff caught fire by the time the sit ended

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Refund Request Has Been Denied. Your Refund Request Does Not Meet The Provided Guidelines. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.