EDIT: kev n meds where returned by xWaller
Evidence: @Bubba Dice @xWaller
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: ye

Last edited:

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure if anyone took anything off his body before I did, but it was an accident as he was stabilized and I was dragging him to the hospital and his head accidentally slapped the wall when I turned around a corner, voiding his ability to raid the PD to have an opportunity for his stuff back.

Afterwards, I only returned:
Kev & Helmet
x2 L/S Meds

to him

Last edited:

Bubba Dice

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm to the following items -----> AUG A3, Guy Fawkes Mask. The opposing party which will be the LT. @xWaller had the suspect stablized admitted to accidently killing @jeppe . @jeppe Did make a report for it and I responded but was 1 sec late to revive him. But for the aimpoint I cannot confirm. The items were confiscated off @jeppe and I told him to make a refund request.

Last edited:

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Btw, if km able to refund medical bill aswell i would like to since mine are at 7,5k

Bubba Dice

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@jeppe I believe I had already refunded your death in the sit when you went to look back at the video again. I refunded about 3-4k hospital Bills. Just check the refund claims at the bank

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.