Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Mike Rosoft
Steam Name: Sushi
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5404603

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 1/24/2022 3:13am CST
What happened: My group and made an attempt to raid. The victim drove over me and got away. We proceeded to follow him to the bank. He deposited everything so that he wouldn't lose anything. We have everything in video footage except for the part that he admitted to it. However, administrator Afash was able to retrieve logs and see that our story made sense. The victim deposited the items 2 minutes after we made initial contact. I showed the video clip to Afash over Discord stream and Afash verified everything he could with logs.

What do you need refunded: 1x kerosene, 1x packing box, 1x drafting bucket, 1x sulfiric acid, 17x cocaine, 1x AK-47, 48 coca leaves
Evidence: @Afash
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: yes

Last edited:

Bre

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You forgot the 48 coca leaves

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Due to a player combat depositing his stuff before 10 mins, I can confirm that @Sushi is entitled to a refund of 1x kerosene, 1x packing box, 1x drafting bucket, 1x sulfuric acid, 17x cocaine, 1x AK-47, 48 coca leaves. The items will be removed from the reported player.

Regards,

Afash

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team. You cannot request something that you could of had.

Status
Not open for further replies.