Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jaci Wong
Steam Name: Breiceheidd
SteamID:76561199158493545

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): not sure time but today
What happened: RDMED

What do you need refunded: 12x kerosene, 12x jerry cans, 12x sulfuric acid, 12x drafting buckets, 1x cooking stove 1x dirty cooking pot, 1x honey badger, 1x aim point, 1x Kev and helm, 1x five seven and death bill
Evidence: @Afash
Read, understood the rules? yes

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that @Breiceheidd lost the following due to a RDM. The reported Player got Automatically Banned (And the picked items are scheduled to be removed from him when he joins back).

12x kerosene, 12x Jerry cans, 12x sulfuric acid, 12x drafting buckets, 1x cooking stove 1x dirty cooking pot, 1x honey badger, 1x Kevlar, 1x Kevlar & Helm. You didn't lose a FN Five seven.

I cannot confirm the Aim point (unless you got a video or a screenshot, then please post it here).

Regards,
Afash

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team. If you have the evidence for the Aimpoint DM me on the forums and let me know that you have the evidence for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.