Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jonqavious Jamalkins
Steam Name: Vexiyy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245771533

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 5:30 AM EST
What happened: They shot at me with no warning they had no kos and they mugged me in a public area and killed me afterwards.

What do you need refunded: x1 Kev and helm, x3 Small meds, x1 mp7, x11 Sulfuric Acid, x11 Drafting buckets, x11 Jerry Cans, x10 Kerosene, x1 Dirty cooking pot, x1 Electric Stove.
Evidence: @Killjoy445 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ms3sSUdRFnbFD/8YGq9cl2uTqj?invite=cr-MSwyWkQsMTg0MTI4OCw
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Last edited:

Killjoy445

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have the last bit of footage leading up to your death

Killjoy445

Years of Mono

LV

So after speaking with @SpacedSloth on this one I am going to +support because it was done on a public road and there was poor communication on the mugger's side with not saying anything but pushing your car into a wall so you just assumed they were messing with you but please remember to give your stuff during a mugging and let us handle if the mugging was good or not.

Last edited:

Vexiyy

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@SpacedSloth I’m unsure if you were meant to refund me or not but I haven’t received my items yet.

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Pending

Also don't FTVL even if you believe players breaking rules to mug you. Comply and get refunded after a report.

Vexiyy

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Pending

Also don't FTVL even if you believe players breaking rules to mug you. Comply and get refunded after a report.
Will remember dont worry

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Note: Make sure you have room in your inventory for it all brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.