Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Gabriel Holtz
Steam Name: Nomad_600
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188103140

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 5:23-25PM CST roughly
What happened: I was participating a counter-raid on jewlery store as a detective and a suspect manage to get himself on the roof by exploit directly damage me and gaining an unfair advantage in a firefight. The staff member crashed during a sit and the player hop off before the refund could be processed.

What do you need refunded: XM8 + Foregrip, 2 Crafted Kevlar, 15 Medkit
Evidence: @The_Ghost_023 can confirm my information and the voided situation.
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I can CONFIRM that player Nomad_600 needs to be refunded for the following items, 1x XM8 (i cannot confirm the attachments), 1x M1911, 1x Glock 17, 1x Crafted Kevlar, and 15x small med kits.

A player abused props to glitch onto the roof of the gas station during a raid subsequently, the raid was voided the offending party dropped the items to another player who was no longer online during the time of the sit, the items have been requested to be removed from said player.

(also note the player reported for exploiting onto the roof was banned for alting a few hours later)

Ber506

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Refund has been Approved
When you are next online, please go to the "Refund Request" NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the server Director or a member of the Community Management Team.

Thanks,
Ber506

Status
Not open for further replies.