4 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

@Major Lorne(Pmx)
Ban Reason:
meta gaming in private discord
Time of Occurrence:
A day ago
Relevant Evidence:
So lets be real at this point , it was not for meta since i wasn't even in the game or online on steam for the past day and at the time of the ban. I believe the reason is for targeting a player . I agree , its very bad . I didn't knew at that time it was not allowed , but that's my problem , i didn't even knew that was a thing . I can assure you this won't happen again , and i ask for a second chance. I am not a problem causer , but i can agree , it wasn't comfy for the targeted player . I did not mean any harm to him , but sometimes we need to express the rage , there is a limit and i crossed it and went to far I admit it . I am Sorry for my actions , i hope you will consider this as serious apology and not just an excuse to do more mess on the server.
Additional members involved/witnessing:
None

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

but sometimes we need to express the rage , there is a limit and i crossed it and went to far I admit it . I am Sorry for my actions

This is a game. This community was not made for you to be angry. You are supposed to have fun while playing instead of raging.

Status
Not open for further replies.