ExtraReuben

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If I got rdm'd while I had my hands up, and the players get punished for RDM... why did the staff member in question not refund me my stuff. He claimed that I was being raided anyway so I would have lost it either way. But what kind of precedent does that set that people can just go rdming people to win raids and get to keep their shit even after being punished. Contemplating on a staff report but I'm just looking for rules advice. Thank you

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It depends on the situation, and in this situation you just explained I would agree with the staff members actions, even though you werent killed you would have still lost your items in the raid. The player was punished for his actions and the raid continued. On top of that, refund request are solely under staff discretion.

NuclearPickleTV

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Here are a couple rules for refund requests.
* You are not allowed to post a refund about an item you lost during a raid, a death, a robbery, etc. unless approved by an in-game staff member. Tag that staff member in your refund request (That staff member has to tell his story before your request gets approved). Only people directly affected by a rulebreak/situation will be refunded.​
* Do not ask for something you "could have had".​
My guess is that it's either something you could've had or the staff member in question was not a high enough rank to directly refund your items instantly.

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

If the raiders didn't have zip ties then you should have been refunded since they wouldn't have been able to know what items you had or obtain them.

ExtraReuben

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If the raiders didn't have zip ties then you should have been refunded since they wouldn't have been able to know what items you had or obtain them.
I’m not sure if they had zip ties or not. They blasted the fuck out of me the second they walked in the door. I even had my hands up.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’m not sure if they had zip ties or not. They blasted the fuck out of me the second they walked in the door. I even had my hands up.
Then I guess the raid should of been voided.

You should always record mate.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

if you disagree with staff actions you can make a staff report.

• Wow
Reactions: Tru