Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: nobody that matters.
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:62327858
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Duke Kickem

Target Steam Name: cas
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40106175
Target Character Name (if known): @Runa

Reason for Report: Multiple occasions disrespectful in sit, org leader targetting and false reports in attempts to get me banned.
Time of Occurrence: n/a
Evidence to support your claim: This is strictly on her motive to get me banned or make my gameplay experience unenjoyable. telling your org mates to harass me after I did nothing to you is just shitty. in my video it clearly shows you had a grudge towards me by disrespecting me during a sit when I said nothing insulting towards you, I also recorded 1h of gameplay when you made a false report for me stealing a jeep that belonged. (which you changed color from purple to pink and I didn't know) in the video, the mod clearly says there were no interactions today of stealing your car besides that one moment. I also have a video of you telling your org mates I was "harassing you". I play on the server as a criminal stealing everyone's car's stealing anything I can get my hands on. you turned this targetting all because I stole your jeep (1) time. I had to wait a week to upload the evidence so here it is. I also have other clips (i have to hunt) that IY am prime suspect number one and that your org members need to always kill me or fuck me over. (according to one of your org members)

This is my 1h of gameplay as you can see your jeep was in the bank unguarded which i was later going to use for a bank heist. THE MOD later pulled me into a sit and seen my interactions and lockpicks with you which was not true.
This is the video of you disrespecting me in a sit twice. in two separate sits.
This is the video of the direct targetting.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Idk mods in the video?

Closing off: Runa your a member of the mentors you should be showing positive gameplay not this toxicity.

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Please give me timestamps on the 1 hour long video for the situations you're referring to.
Also @Runa please address the accusations if you can.

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Runa

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

There is a long history between us. I only wish I could have recorded all that you have put me through, but I only recently started being able to record. You have seen the worst of me, and I admit you have fully tilted me to the point of almost leaving this server that one night. I got extremely upset. It had been almost 7 consecutive days of dealing with you before I finally called the last sit.. Yes I told my friends that you harass me because you genuinely do. I don't however direct them to harass you back. I say "that guy who always steals my car took it again, please get him" and they help.. On numerous occasions some days you would steal my car upwards of 6+ times a session. When I finally called the most recent sit, the staff member I spoke to told me that he knows all too well what you do on the server and to message him directly if he's on and it's happening. The sit with Kn1ght happened so long ago I didn't even remember who handled it.

I called the sits because so many times I would be in the bank for a few minutes, or in the market for a few minutes, and I'd turn my back and you'd be driving off with my vehicle, and then it would be destroyed when I got it back. I'm a busy person, I am non-stop trying to hustle and you consistently inconvenience me.. This happened so many times. The past few days have been bliss because you haven't been constantly on me. You can pick out the worst moments and make a report like this but it doesn't show the other dozens of hours of gameplay of you specifically targeting me. You even say "I just like taking this persons car" to people. If 9 times out of 10 my car is stolen by the same person, there's clearly an issue there. I would be minding my own business and enjoying the server and not getting to the point of such frustration if you weren't excessively targeting me over such a period of time. (which I do mind my own business when it comes to you, I don't even look at you or talk about you unless you are following me around and taking my car..)

I am genuinely disappointed in myself for allowing you to get to me the way you did. I had reached a breaking point with my patience and pleading to you. I felt like given the circumstances of the situation, short of compiling a montage of all 60 times you stole my vehicle I have no way to ever prove my side.

Edit: I would like to include that I'm referring to *every* time you have stolen my car. It hasn't been "just once" and you and I both know that. You have stolen it dozens and dozens of times over the month of me knowing you. I took my keys away from you because you stole my car and wouldn't give it back. I told you I was done being your friend, and after that it was non stop until I called the sit with Bruiser about a week ago. Now I've become a mentor to help new people learn the server, and you're posting this. And lying in it. I didn't want you banned, I genuinely just wanted you to stop. (you don't steal "everyones" cars over multiple sessions every day tons of times.. you just like the reaction you get from me because you know me & you know how badly I wanted you to stop doing it.. you also know I don't record.)

Edit edit: Can we also talk about the fact that the sit with Kn1ght and Vexum happened a month+ ago?

Last edited:

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Addressing @nobody that matters
These videos do show a cause and effect reaction of you instigating conflict and then getting a response. I do not consider that malicious targeting, it’s a role play server and you are directly influencing her to tell her organization member’s to go after you by stealing her vehicle. If you are upset that you’re getting killed by her org mates then simply stop being a part of the equation.

Now addressing the player disrespect in the sit, those were colorful words but not severe enough to warrant a player report. I also can’t accept that evidence completely as there’s no microphone audio so I don’t know what you were saying to her to even cause that. Lastly this was taken care of by a staff member in game and I trust if there was such an issue they would’ve handled it then and there.

Addressing the false reports, I don’t see explicit evidence that she’s lying to get you banned.

After reviewing the submitted evidence and Runa’s response I am going to deny this report.