Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ethan
Your Steam ID: Not sure
Your Character Name: Oliver Quill

Target Steam Name: IDEN
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77210377
Target Character Name (if known): Salvatore Coronado

Request reason: Multiple things. First was less recent, he stalled RP and then broke fearrp. Refused to put his hands up at gunpoint, then when I tried to ziptie him he pulled a gun.. Then today, lots of player disrespect, faildriving. Literally just ramming my car for shits and giggles for like 10 minutes toying with me. Pulling out guns in public for no reason trying to act hard or something lmao. He repeatedly rammed me for like 10 minutes until he started to damage me and my car, baiting me. When I inevitably had to try and defend myself (he took my health down to 45, frankly this should be considered VDM/RDM) he killed me, deceased me and looted my body.

When did the situation occur?: Fearrp on the 18th. Rest just before posting this.
Your evidence to support your claim: (sorry my mic is low)
The fearrp situation:
The rest:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Michael Vincenzo (other guy in his car)

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The Fear RP situation was already dealt with i got a 12 hour ban, you ignited me driving into your car by saying "I could get you banned right now with this fear rp video i have of you" out of completely nowhere. In the video you can see that you shot first causing me to kill you. You also followed me around town wherever i went. From the industrial to the suburb when you had plenty of opportunities to drive away.

Edit: I wouldn't have told you to go fuck yourself if you weren't hostile with me first in front of the bank, you dish it out but cant take it I see.

Last edited:

EthansTech

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That's literally the first time I even remember seeing you since the fearrp thing so idek what you're talking about, I'm not gonna argue though.

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

That's literally the first time I even remember seeing you since the fearrp thing so idek what you're talking about, I'm not gonna argue though.
You really want to lie like that? i got it on video

Last edited:

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

EthansTech

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

When even was this? Guess I don't give you as much focus as you give me.

EthansTech

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Actually nah im not entertaining this, you're toxic and I'm done talking to you. I included all the evidence staff needs for a decision.

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

That video I posted was around 10 minutes before your video

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Reported Party is permabanned.

Report closed.