LV

Your Steam Name: Scofield
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:88433506
Your Character Name: Alex Scofield

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Yo Bamba

Ban Reason: Leaving to avoid sit / RDM
Unban Reason:
So the first Clip in the video shows the moments until I left the game. You can see that I was in a bank robbery, and I said 'I have to disconnect soon so Ill rush them'. Also, in the clip, you can hear my dad calling me to stop in the background that my mic picked up (I edited the clip by 2 seconds, as my dad said some personal info which was picked up). Yo Bamba said 'can I pull you for a sit' in the video, however, when I was playing, I took off my headset to speak with my dad, and Bamba's mic was quiet, so I could not work out what he was saying (Hence why I asked 'what' multiple times in chat, so he could repeat what was said, however he already tped away). My dad was already mad at me for playing for too long, as I was playing for 30 minutes over than I should have, so I couldn't stay for any longer. I didnt know at the time the admin was pulling me for a sit, and I couldn't remember breaking any rules, so I left the game coz my dad was super mad. Therefore, the first clip shows that I left because my dad was telling me to go off, not because I wanted to avoid having a sit.

The second clip shows the alleged rdm. The clip shows me checking that the vehicle wasnt code red, hence why I didnt immediatly shoot at the car. I gave the car an initial warning 'get out I have you at gunpoint'. I then moved back to land to get a better view, but the driver drove into me, and took some of my health. I viewed this as an attempt of my life, therefore warranting a code red. Therefore I shot at the car hood, not at the actual drivers, to disable the car. One of the passengers got ejected and died on impact, whereas the driver got out. I had very little intel on the nature of the suspects, as all I heard was 'stop that taxi', so I did not know whether the passenger was a hostage or an accomplice, all I knew that the taxi had injured me and was a threat, and therefore had to be stopped
Time of Occurrence: 22:20 GMT on 06/15/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a

Last edited:

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal Accepted. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and for any trouble I may have caused you not being allowed to be on the server. I've been away today so I'm also sorry it took so long for me to deal with the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.