Status
Not open for further replies.

HEISENBERG

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Kira.paranoid.gg
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321557859/
Your Character Name: David Harrison

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Skojenmeister

Ban Reason: Abuseing +right ,afk farming (warned 6 hours prior)
Unban Reason: Well yes i do admit i was abuseing the +right mechanism for farming but i was not afk for the duration on that time. I was also warned 6 hours prior by another staff but i thought it would not be that huge of a deal since i was not afk i just believe a 24 hour ban is a bit excessive of a punishment even if a verbal warning had been issued yesterday.. i will not be useing +right again i am just asking this at least be reduced to warning points or something other than a ban.
Time of Occurrence: 9:05 am est
Additional members involved/witnessing: NA
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there,

You had been given a verbal warning by a staff member today for absuing the +right script. Moreover, I had caught you in the act of doing this on a rooftop of a building, which is unrealistic. In future, please do not farm on rooftops, make sure you are farming on a ground level where there is soil.

"The usage of any kind of anti-AFK script or external game modification software is not tolerated. Using some form of AI to perform farming, mining, etc. is not allowed. The only exception we allow is the usage of the +attack command as long as you're immediately able to respond to ingame actions. This does not include +right, +left or arrow keys. If you do not respond to a staff members attempts to get your attention, you are liable for breaching this rule."

You knew that this was a rulebreak, but continued to abuse the +right script for farming when you were AFK - for this reason, I will not be accepting your ban appeal.

Thus, Ban Appeal Denied.
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.