femboy uwu

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-game Name: Anthony Snow
Steam Name: CrackedInHalf
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:219182533

Date/Time of Loss: 09/06/18
What Happened: A server crash happened yesterday I think it was some time around 4:30

What do I request: I and hoping to have the whole weed setup returned, this includes the foil wrapper thing, the microwave, the tinted light, and the 9 weed containers or whatever they are called in the 4.3 update.
Additional information: I don't know how the giving items to people stuff works, but if you are to look in my inventory and see I already have all this stuff it's simply because I bought it this morning because I was too impatient to wait, so that's why I already have the stuff. I am asking for my old stuff back though. Both me and my friend are using the same screenshot, this is because we both lost the same shit same incident and everything, as you can tell from the two different setups. (My friend is Jamal Blacklips who made a report on this already.

Evidence:

Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.