Not open for further replies.

ThotNos

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Dios King
Steam Name: ThotNos
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105593617

Date and time of loss: Late Night/ Early Morning Janurary 6th/7th Lost Over 10k In cash (( In my pocket )), 20 Marijuana Seeds, 10 Gardening Pots, 2 Microwaves, 2 Foil wrappers, and 5 Hotdogs.
What happened: The Entire Server Crashed for everyone and was down for about 30 Minutes to an Hour

What do you need refunded: I Need All the Items Listed Above Refunded if Possible
Evidence: The Literal Entire Server Crashed.... For Everyone.

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@ThotNos Do you have any evidence whatsoever for these items as in accordance with the guidelines, we need to make sure you did in fact have these items and that they were lost due to the server crashing.

ThotNos

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@ThotNos Do you have any evidence whatsoever for these items as in accordance with the guidelines, we need to make sure you did in fact have these items and that they were lost due to the server crashing.
It seems i do not have evidence for this seeing as the crash was completely random and instant there was no way for me to apture any footage.... If there is no way for you or anyone else to view lost items on that day that would help alot.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the requirements set in our refund request guidelines in order to be eligible for a refund. You must have evidence of the items you are claiming for in some form or another in order for us to be able to prove you had the items, then lost them unfairly. Due to there being no evidence of any items present we are not able to refund anything that is being claimed for.

Status
Not open for further replies.