Status
Not open for further replies.

Geemanona

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

A description of your technical issue: I can't connect the server through the game, nor the steam client.

Has it happened before?: This hasn't happened to me before.

Extraneous details/description: I was playing Monolith Servers until I got an Auto-Disconnection issue. Nothing out of the norm, so I rejoined. Soon a pop-up came out saying it failed to connect to the server after 6 retries. I waited a few minutes and log-off and log back into GMod and suddenly the server wasn't on the list. I went to the website to connect to the server there and when I went to servers, it says that the server isn't responding. I waited until I got an innocent from the Steam Group at 3:33 PM saying it was back online. I went into GMod and the server wasn't on the list. I went to the website and yet again, the Steam Client says the server isn't responding. I even attempted to connect the server through the console.

Have you checked “solved” for your issue?:
I have checked the "solved" forums, including both the Steam Group and Discord announcements. I couldn't find anything related besides the Initialization Bug.

Below are some pictures I took when trying to connect to the server.
--------------
Capture2.PNG
--------------
20191026161605_1.jpg
--------------
20191026161522_1.jpg
--------------
20191026161413_1.jpg
--------------
Note: I'm sorry if this post isn't good. This is my first time creating a post on the forums.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

It can't respond if it's down.

Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.