Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Boonk Giggity Gang Gang
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151957280
Your Character Name: Miguel Rodriguez

Target Steam Name: BeanSauceDripHit
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158938935
Target Character Name (if known): Servit Raul

Request reason: I was told I could put my hands down and I was good only for him to come in the room and shoot me for no reason, I believe this is RDM. And if he says he never told me to put them down, his friends did, and therefore they should communicate with eachother when doing these situation.
When did the situation occur?: 10:00 AM GMT +00
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I firstly initiated you shouldn't have put them down I kept telling you multiple times and I came back in for like the 10th time and they were down again so I shot you he never told me he told you to put them down idek why they were talking to you I brought you up there and held you hostage. No one else brought you up there did they? I did, you listen to me at gunpoint no one else. Meaning if I wasn't in the room and someone told you put your hands down and didn't tell me then that's not even my problem because you know I told you multiple times you should've told him well I cant put them down yet servit brought me up here and held me hostage I have to listen to him.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @MiguelThaGangsta,
This is more of badly organized hostage situation, where the hostage takers are not even speaking to each other, which causes concern, next time I believe that Reactskate's gang should communicate properly. I do have sympathy on that part, and I understand your confusion, I do agree that @reactskate should have more communication with his buddy, and his buddy should have told him. To me this seems like Reactskate's friend told you to put your hands down, because he knew Reactskate would come in and kill you for it, that is the story to me.

On Reactskate's part he has a valid point, you should only listen to the original person who told you to put your hands up, and threatened you, both parties made mistakes, and that caused this report. Next time be careful, and only follow the orders of the person who told you to put your hands up.

Thank you for submitting a player report! Unfortunately your player report has been denied.

Kind regards,
Tango