Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Assassins creed
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):94816718
Your Character Name: Arytom Blyatskov

Ban Length: 6 days extended
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @heyitskev

Ban Reason: Sexual Harassment extended to 6 days
Unban Reason: The jokes that I said were meant to be a joke and not meant to harm anyone but I understand and accepted the fact that the person who the jokes were directed towards was really hurt by those jokes and didnt feel comfortable with the situation which is why i apologized. The main problem I have with this ban is that after being told to stop by kev i immediately stopped as well as when brought to anna by kev apologized to her face to face. I feel like with there being 1 warning to stop which i followed that my ban should be shortened back to the 2 day ban with a week ooc blacklist like it was originally made to be.

Time of Occurrence: between 8:30 to 9:00
Additional members involved/witnessing: everyone in ooc at the time.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

DaSacredGnar

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This is what i said in ooc that caused this situation.
unknown.png
unknown.png

dont have a picture of the last one as i ended the recording but it went something like
"I would convert to christianity just for a chance to go to heaven with anna"

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @DaSacredGnar . Thank you for making this ban appeal.

I will be telling you basically the same thing I told Jaffar. For the majority of rule breaks, I would consider your punishment a little harsh. However, this is not simply you RDMing someone. This is blatant harassment, joke or not.

Often times we seem to forget that there are real people on the other side of our screen. Real people with legitimate emotions.

With that being said, unbanning you/reducing your punishment would set a dangerous precedent for the rest of the community. Harassment is not ok and will never be ok. This type of behavior simply can not be tolerated.

Ban appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.