Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Umbrella Security
Your SteamID: 39566560
Your Character Name: Lucy Luco

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:422377339
Target Character Name (if known): Samuel Keem

Request Reason: He's really pissed about getting blacklisted PD after abusing his power letting his officer RDM everyone. So this guy keeps saying "suck my diXX" to me all the time. So I was waiting for him to say that again to video record this. This kind of activity makes me hop off the server. Even two days ago he kept calling me faggot all the time at City hall. This is really unacceptable behavior. He is not playing this roleplay seriously

When did the situation occur?: 4:30 PM Washington DC time (approximately)

Your evidence to support your claim:

this is when he got blacklisted from police work. Since then, he started to get angry to me and my friend.

And this is the way how he expresses his anger

Additional members involved/witnessing: LT Luna Wolf and Assistant Chief Randall Cardwell witnessed

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Bob ross you have 24 hours to explain your actions and behavior or I will handle this without your input.

Bob Ross

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

bro i say suck my dick to everyone lmao and your the only one that takes it serious calm down lmao first off i don't like either of you because you guys are annoying as shit and half of the time im meeming and second i never called you a faggot once or anyone in this server i don't even remember meeting you 2 days ago so idk why you are gonna accuse me when you have no proof of it so idk your obv butthurt since you gave me a ticket for sexual harrasment before when i asked what does cisgender mean and then i got that ticket appealed because how tf does that even make sense and i looked at both of the videos and i said suck my dick once?

Last edited:

EmmieRose

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ill politely say this, we told you to knock it off with your friend using excuses many times which you kept using the same excuse every time for the first video above the black list video. Using the word down syndrome is offensive to people that are disabled and those who have it. After the sit you sent me a imessage saying you'll sue me and you been mean to use after the sit.

Last edited:

Mr.White

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

bro i say suck my dick to everyone lmao and your the only one that takes it serious calm down lmao first off i don't like either of you because you guys are annoying as shit and half of the time im meeming and second i never called you a faggot once or anyone in this server i don't even remember meeting you 2 days ago so idk why you are gonna accuse me when you have no proof of it so idk your obv butthurt since you gave me a ticket for sexual harrasment before when i asked what does cisgender mean and then i got that ticket appealed because how tf does that even make sense and i looked at both of the videos and i said suck my dick once?
Wow... You say that you don't remember meeting me 2days ago but you do remember harassing me of asking me sarcastically, that I'm cisgender 50 times over to my ears 2 days ago? That's a contradiction. And when I left you (to ignore you) you yelled to me faggot when chief drove me inside police charger to get me away from you. And you yelled to me "faggot!!!" cuz I was leaving. Don't you think this is over elaborate? You don't remember me meeting but you do remember harassing me I left the server that day cuz of the stress you gave me. You've just admitted everything here. Thank you.

PS: I don't care if anyone askes me or calls me that I'm cisgender. Because I am cisgender. However, you were being sarcastic all the time when you were to keep following me and asked me sarcastically "oh what is cis~gender? you're cisgender? oh I don't know what is cisgender~ oh what is it please tell me~ is that homophobic? yoyoyo where are you going???!!! you faggot!!!". If you think that was a normal way to ask me that I'm cisgender, you're wrong. And you are not allowed to say "SUCK MY DIXX" to everyone.

Last edited:

Bob Ross

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

lmao i wasn't being sarcastic at all i was curious what it is and i remember things that actually happened i don't remember calling you a faggot because it never happened stop spewing fake bullshit f if i did say it then why didn't you clip it cause you clipped this right ? it doesn't make sense when you have no proof please stop slandering me homie when i say suck my dick do you think i mean it literally? and i don't say suck my dick to everyone lol please tell me? stop trying to make up bullshit to make me seem worse then oh you gave me stress and i left the server cause of you oh you called me a faggot like what if you gonna lie at least be better at it

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[1.6] We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.
[1.8] You may not talk about anything sexual in any realm of the game. Roleplay involving any type of sexual intercourse is strictly forbidden. Rape role-play will be punished severely.

I understand that in context "suck my dick" is intended to be taken as an insult and not as sexual harassment, however, I need you to understand that the monolith community is intended to be welcoming to players from all background and experiences. I ask you to please be mindful that such language may make those around you uncomfortable - either due to their age or past experiences. I'm not going to issue a punishment at this time, but I ask you to avoid such comments in the future. With that said, it should be more than apparent that @Umbrella Corp is uncomfortable with such language, and if you do use such language when knowingly around them in the future there will be punishments.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.