Not open for further replies.

Darkzy

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: franklin
Your Steam ID: 76561198981591734
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Big Jayne

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Slick ♔ @Shabzino @Jordan Vercetti

Reason for Report: staff esp callouts, metagaming, staff tool misuse.
Time of Occurrence: 7/29/2023 @1:30 AM EST
Evidence to support your claim:
explanation: Shabzino staff abused and called out to jordan about my cargo raid while watching me and "Coincidentally" he runs straight towards me and mugs me for zero reason.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Brad
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Darkzy

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Slick ♔ @Shabzino @Jordan Vercetti

explanation: Shabzino staff abused and called out to jordan about my cargo raid while watching me and "Coincidentally" he runs straight towards me and mugs me for zero reason.

If you need any more evidence for this, feel free to contact my discord I saved the demo file.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello. This report is very interesting given there are a few holes in your stretched conspiracy. Especially your potentially negative experience earlier during a sit involving Jordan. Here is my perspective:

1. You probably did not want to show this in your video but only a few minutes prior I was spectating a tow driver being shot at along the Oceanview Pier. During the situation there were Police Boats deployed to respond to what i assumed was some kind of emergency. There was nothing else going on other than the tow driver's antics so I went and followed the police POV instead. This is the point I started watching your cargo raid as the pier action was over.

2. After you had won against the police I was watching you escape to make sure all was alright and saw you taking your jetski down an awkward path behind the powerplant and watched you going on foot from there. The server was quiet as despite being the only admin taking tickets there was not much else to do. I kept watching you walking towards the supermarket, having suspicions of you naturally trying to deposit the loot to the supermarket premium locker near Sater Bay.

3. This is where you ended up getting hit by Jordan in the middle of the road. Once you were no longer unconscious you were mugged by him and subsequently shot for failing to follow orders. I understand you might be angry as there were no other admins to help you and you were advised to go on the forums to report the failmugging but accusing me, Jordan and Slick of something else in the hopes of discrediting us to get your lost loot back helps nobody and is counterproductive. Again you are free to make a forum report for the specific failmugging that Slick had already advised you to do before the sit thereafter took place.

Thank you and take care.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The stretch is INSANE! I was a tow truck driver towing vehicles at the pier if you want to rewind your demo. I then was shot by 2 people towing a car while they had m249s and other weapons, this led me to get off of tow truck driver seeing that there were a lot people with guns so I went around intending to scout sater and evo for bases as I was only on tow truck driver because everyone with guns got off. As I'm driving to sater bay to raid a base people on the public frequency always use to base I run you over accidentally because you were running in the middle of the road. (I then raided the sater bay base after the sit with us was over) I then tell you to put your hands up to see who you were as everything in your clip will back up everything I'm saying. You are obviously reaching for anything you can find because the sit where I took your HK416 did not go your way. Ethan or shabz spectating had nothing to do with anything I did as I was literally driving around as a tow truck driver till there were people I can raid because I dont base. Ethan or shabz never couldve provided me with anything useful to take advantage of while I was going to raid sater bay. Maybe dont walk in the middle of a road around a corner with 5 guns in your inventory if you dont want to get mugged. Your only "evidence" of them "calling you out" is because one of them were spectating around you and another was spectating around me. I did not break a rule by driving around and hitting someone walking in the middle of the road around a corner in an area known for bases and gang zones.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

whattt dose any of this mean? u just saying some straight nothing u watched as your own org member vdm someone and then rdm him you even watch as he gave conflicting questions to just kill him for no reason there was no mug that was rdm. u also just say that u watching on purpose for who knows what i dont believe the bs ur saying obv. but what in the hell dose watching a tow truck driver have anything to do with this at all. also why dose jordan come back with a gun after dying apparently like wth is this? proof is in the demos all i gatta say
When did I die? How is it VDM When he was literally in the middle of the road around a corner? How did i RDM him when i literally told him not to speak or hell die with a gun at his head and he did it anyways?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted.