Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ARMADA STRIKE
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:578581467
Your Character Name (If Applicable): John Smith

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @shain

Reason for Report: Lying about me massing and not caring to help me
Time of Occurrence: like 03/18/2023
Evidence to support your claim: I have multiple things to prove that he didn't try to help me at all when he apparently saw me mass which that didn't happen that whole time me and Lui were trying to protect ourselves I even messaged him on discord and he told me that I need to get my demos I didn't even know how to that because I never needed to and when asked how to send my demos he never answered after that he has no care to help anyone I have the messages to prove this I had to go to Marwan to even have a chance of getting unbanned he never responds to anyone I mean I get that he might have a life but when I'm trying to play and he doesn't answer
1689802431717.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lui
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

tbh there are a lot of very not nice i can say here but to sum this up is that shain absolutely should not be staff he has shown that he cant communicate with the community and just straight up bans a select few individuals for absolutely no reason and never ever ever ever wants to talk abt it no matter what we do he out right chooses to ignore anyone that tries to ask why they were even banned in the first place ive never seen shain actually try to do anything really

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ARMADA STRIKE
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:578581467
Your Character Name (If Applicable): John Smith

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @shain

Reason for Report: Lying about me massing and not caring to help me
Time of Occurrence: like 03/18/2023
Evidence to support your claim: I have multiple things to prove that he didn't try to help me at all when he apparently saw me mass which that didn't happen that whole time me and Lui were trying to protect ourselves I even messaged him on discord and he told me that I need to get my demos I didn't even know how to that because I never needed to and when asked how to send my demos he never answered after that he has no care to help anyone I have the messages to prove this I had to go to Marwan to even have a chance of getting unbanned he never responds to anyone I mean I get that he might have a life but when I'm trying to play and he doesn't answer
View attachment 15596

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lui
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes
all that happed with shain banning armada for no reason what i think happened was that shain saw him kill john panc for trying to vdm him shain claimed for some reason that he massed and that he watched it idk how that makes any sense since i watched as some kids for like 3 hrs mass on the server taze abuse and shain banned him this whole situation is so fucked up id honestly get more info on it bc this is only the brief stuff

Armada Strike

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal 2 Appeal 1
In the first link I put the didn't care to respond to my second ban appeal then the first appeal is him lying about him getting on and me massing I saw him get on the server then Jhon Pancreas tried running me over and me trying to defend myself I killed him 1 time and he quote on quote saw me mass which didn't happen im sure other people could speak up about him abusing but they wont because shain prob banned them for speaking out against him

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Darkzy

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

so this one is real recent https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/alezx-ban-appeal.39120/#post-230868
this is a wonderful example of providing absolutely nothing for an appeal no evidence of how they got banned or why. also @peanut buddha was banned also zero explanation or real reason tbh just looks like he's banning people based on nothing as far as I've seen. i mean just look at this report he's done this before lmao
It also took him a week to say that and he probably didnt even look at the evidence either. Something needs to be done with this issue.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

This report does not show any evidence of failure to follow the staff guidelines or misuse of administrative powers by Shain.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.