Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Horrendouss
Your Steam ID: 76561198119398963
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tyro Gangster

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Thegamingshain

Reason for Report: Bias, Abuse of Power, Allowing harassment.

After a gunfight between my org and Lucheese. Obviously the beef starts up in chat, I remained relatively uninvolved. Until Carmine and his members start blatantly harassing me and my other members in chat. Absolutely nothing was done to them, as soon as my members attempt to respond and defend themselves they are all immediately banned. Not only is this obvious Bias and targeting by Shain against my org, for whatever reason it may be this time. The fact that they continue to allow and turn a blind eye to me and my members who continue to be harassed and constantly flamed in OOC with zero punishment, its a clear breach in staff policy.

In the screenshots below, not a single player who said these things was punished at all.

My response that he banned me for "inciting drama"

(OOC) Horrendouss: my brains still more capable of folding you in any gunfight so :/

Time of Occurrence: 11:40 PM
Evidence to support your claim:
20220609000600_1.jpg
20220608234402_1.jpg

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:20220608234027_1.jpg20220608234033_1.jpg

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I told you to stop, you continued - you were banned, as well as other people who continued. Defending your members does not give you the right away at all to continue talking bad in ooc after staff tells you to stop, you arent immune , let staff intervene, in your case you went against my word, which you were banned for 3 hours. As well as other people.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

They literally say I have a birth defect in chat and you say "stop" I say I can frag you ingame and you ban me and half my org for inciting drama... with them its always "stop" "Dont do it again" with us its just a ban or a blacklist... your not keeping the same policy with both sides in the slightest. Your right, I'm not immune. But neither should they be.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I cannot ban someone without warning them first. If he were to continue after i had said stop, he would have absolutely been banned as well. Though you continued after my warning was issued and you were banned.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yet the screenshots that are staring you right in face show them continuing to say provocative things in chat after you said "stop" in chat. I don't understand how you think that your somehow still neutral in this when I got told I have a birth defect which is player targeting and harassment. I don't care that you said "Oh StOp it GuYS Teehee" You can't say shit like that, warning or no warning. But saying I can frag him ingame is somehow deserving of a ban stating "inciting drama" there is literally no way you can ban me for that reason but give "warnings" for things like that said in chat.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

According to Shain, all people that continued to break the rules after his warning were punished accordingly. If anyone was forgotten, they will also receive warning points.
Now, you must understand that we won't tolerate this kind of behaviour - you ignored a warning from a staff member and were punished for it: That's entirely your fault.

Stop with this childish behaviour and follow the rules in the future.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.