Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawntae

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your full Discord Name: Shawntae#5572

Which Staff muted you: I wasn't muted, I was banned from the discord, I'm not sure if this is the correct format so feel free to move my post if it isn't. @DevulTj was the banning staff.
What were you muted for: I was banned for joining in on the discord event, held about 6-7 months ago I believe, where every player on monolith was encourage to join, and called out racial slurs. I was warned evidently and thoroughly but chose to ignore the warnings, and continued to minge about.

Unmute Reason:
I'd like to start playing again, and I feel like being apart of the discord is a key element in order for me, to actually fully enjoy playing again. I think it's safe to say, that we all know I can function just fine both on the server and in the discord. My bad actions shouldn't reflect the kind of player nor person I am. I think I got carried away by the huge wave, of trolls and mass banning going on in that period of me quitting the game aswell, which lead me to not really "care" that much.

Time of Occurrence: I think it was like 6-7 months ago.
Additional members involved/witnessing: I believe @Lola Meid was there, and a few other staff members I can't really recall, it's quite some time ago.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, due to ban evasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.