Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Galaxy Mist
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82035869
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alex Veira

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @Shawntae )

Reason for Report: Breaking NLR
@Shawntae ran up the stairs of the pent house as a detective. He knocked on my door spamming so I came to the door, without opening it I told him if he continued to minge and spam my door I would come out and kill him. He then called backup in which I ran down to find him. He then initiated on me with a Deagle, I killed him. Then when back up calls they raid the house. Once Shawntae respawns he proceeds to come back to the situation and shoot at us on the roof. Once I PM him asking why he is breaking nlr. In the screenshots you will see his response. Funny enough he after I PM him he then runs away from the scene. When I make a staff report he claims that we were shooting at him from the pent house roof to the bank when in the logs it clearly shows we didn't do anything of the sort. How would I have shot him from the pent house roof if he was in front of the bank.
Time of Occurrence: 1:30 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @AceFullAlex @Wobbiehehexd
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1357933693
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1357933655
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1357933623
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1357933584

Shawntae

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

There was being shot in my vicinity when I dealt with the bank, after that I returned fire which is why I told him it was a different situation, I was busy in RP so I wasn't gonna explain in depth through PMs. I never pushed with the SWAT responding to the scene, and only returned fire since my life was in danger and disallowing me to deal with the bank.

@Gregg can confirm, that I was in RP at the bank raid, during the raid on your apartments, since he dealt with a bank report where I was involved.

Perhaps I was wrong in returning fire, but I wasn't gonna just let you shoot in my vicinity and potentially kill me, when I was busy handling something else.
I rest my case, and will wait for response from the CMs.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Where exactly is viewable evidence that supports your claims of him breaking NLR? It's just some conversation logs right here.

Reactions: Ali

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, I can confirm Shawntae's side of being at the bank since I was handling a report of his around the time you claimed he was breaking NLR, I don't know much else of what happened but I can confirm he was around there if that'll help in this at all for Shawntae's side at least.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was being shot in my vicinity when I dealt with the bank, after that I returned fire which is why I told him it was a different situation, I was busy in RP so I wasn't gonna explain in depth through PMs. I never pushed with the SWAT responding to the scene, and only returned fire since my life was in danger and disallowing me to deal with the bank.

@Gregg can confirm, that I was in RP at the bank raid, during the raid on your apartments, since he dealt with a bank report where I was involved.

Perhaps I was wrong in returning fire, but I wasn't gonna just let you shoot in my vicinity and potentially kill me, when I was busy handling something else.
I rest my case, and will wait for response from the CMs.
Without being disrespectful we shot no where near the bank only place we shot was the entrance of park and on the street of the pent house

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Where exactly is viewable evidence that supports your claims of him breaking NLR? It's just some conversation logs right here.
He admitted to shooting the roof..

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

He admitted to shooting the roof..
I'd do the same, even if it's the "same" situation. Your own fault for shooting at officers at the bank if they're not interacting with you.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'd do the same, even if it's the "same" situation. Your own fault for shooting at officers at the bank if they're not interacting with you.
I didn't shoot at officers at the bank that's what I'm saying.. Logs will shot no damage to him.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied due to insufficient evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.