Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:John Wayne
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:25751864
Your Character Name:john wayne

Target Steam Name:Shekel #RaptorForAdministration
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:151230579
Target Character Name Shekel Stein

Request reason: I was taken hostage and i did everything i was asked, he found out the chief wasn't on and he couldn't get any money so he killed me, even though i did everything he asked, this is not the first or even second time he has rdm somone
When did the situation occur?:8:45pm GMT+10
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Brooke Sanada

Brooke Sanada

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I did tell him multiple times not to shoot you, I was trying to convince him to just drive you off and dump you on the side of the road somewhere but he wasn't listening. If mods want to check logs, I did zero damage to you. Probably guilty of a little breaking character towards the end there, but your mic was feeding back suuuuper bad and I could hardly hear anything being said. I feel like I made it clear though that it was against the rules to shoot you without cause and I wasn't really being listened to.

I tried to !pm you in game to apologize but it kept pm'ing in the wrong person, so I'll just say here that I'm sorry, that situation was pretty crappy for you.

John wayne

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I did tell him multiple times not to shoot you, I was trying to convince him to just drive you off and dump you on the side of the road somewhere but he wasn't listening. If mods want to check logs, I did zero damage to you. Probably guilty of a little breaking character towards the end there, but your mic was feeding back suuuuper bad and I could hardly hear anything being said. I feel like I made it clear though that it was against the rules to shoot you without cause and I wasn't really being listened to.

I tried to !pm you in game to apologize but it kept pm'ing in the wrong person, so I'll just say here that I'm sorry, that situation was pretty crappy for you.

i agree through the whole thing he just wanted to kill me and you kept telling him not to and to just dump me somewhere i just added you as a witness

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This report is under review.

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I have spoken to the accused and have concluded that Tim Canfield (Shekel) will recieve 2 warning points.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.