Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Eat My Octopus
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:124089158
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Salvatore Tortellini

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Shiblamo

Reason for Report: I was role playing as a police officer to kill time as all the factories were taken. As police, we got called to farm for a police raid. This was a raid on the org called gs9. We, of course, won the raid only to find out that they broke rules by prop climbing on top of the Truenorth Farm's to get an advantage over their intruders. The worst of it all, is that Shiblamo, an admin and a member of gs9, who should be a role model for the community, broke rules to further his gang's chance of succeeding in a raid. The rules state: "You may not use props to get from your property to another property/otherwise unreachable area." In the video and the screenshot I provide you can see that gs9, specifically Shiblamo, used a prop to reach an otherwise unreachable area in their base, which is clearly against the rules. For further evidence regarding credibility, you can see in my screenshot that it is indeed Shiblamo's body that I am looking at. You can also see the blue sofa to the bottom left of the picture. In the video you can see a fellow officer shooting at a body in the ditch with the same exact sofas near it, (might I add that there are no other sofas in the other ditches as shown in the video). This is very clear proof that it was indeed Shiblamo breaking rules for his org, gs9, something that disappointed me very greatly. I have been on this server since summer of 2017, I can say that this is a very great community that I respect and enjoy. I do not take joy in submitting this report against a staff member, in fact it greatly disappoints me that an admin would go so far for an organization. An admin should be a role model, a leader, and an enforcer of the rules, not one who breaks them, especially for an organization.
Time of Occurrence: 11:00pm Central US 3/3/2019
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

The video is a little vague, given the timeframe of it all, where it is post-death.

I am assuming when you get to the portion where you shoot at his body, this is after he climbed up the tilted over machine, and presumed killed?

Furthermore I would like to hear input from Shiblamo on this as well.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The video is a little vague, given the timeframe of it all, where it is post-death.

I am assuming when you get to the portion where you shoot at his body, this is after he climbed up the tilted over machine, and presumed killed?

Furthermore I would like to hear input from Shiblamo on this as well.
Yes, this was after the raid was concluded and gs9 was terminated. This video was of another police officer on scene. The screenshot was from myself.

As for the video, how is it vague? it shows that he was shot and killed in an area that he HAD to of prop climbed to get into. Might I add that those walls are more than triple the size of a player, they are very tall. The body did not fly in there nor was it dragged as you can see the blood splatter. I don't understand how the video would be too vague.

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Staff Defending Staff oOf

Honestly I want to delete this, but I'm gonna use this as an example instead since I already deleted one of your posts.

Only involved parties may post on this staff report.

And before bias is cried, I am waiting on his response because the video is pretty unfortunate as it shows wrongdoing. But to be fair and balanced, I want his response before I put this under review.

Let's refrain from further shitposting, yeah?

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

First of all GS9 didn't even own the building. We had just based with Narcos, and the second we arrived police began a raid.
None of the furnaces, grinders, or conveyor belts belonged to any GS9 members. I placed nothing from the beginning or the end.

Second of all, the raid had lasted more than an hour, in fact we had a sit after showing deputies breaking NLR 1 return rule.
I implore a full logcheck on me, I haven't even placed a grinder or couches in over 4 months.

Third of all, I was under the impression that the raid was concluding as police vehicles started to leave the property so I went to grab my org member's inventory bag as he died in that grain pit. That was when you guys rushed with smokes.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Shiblamo responded, under review.

Locked as I had to delete yet another uninvolved post.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your patience.

After speaking with Shiblamo, we have made it clear that he should not have climbed on top of the crusher, his or not, in this situation. For clarification, it does not matter who placed the prop, or entity. It is still propclimbing when you utilize that to get into areas where you naturally were not able to. Using a prop, or crusher in this instance, is classified as propclimbing and individuals using even though they did not place it will be punished as well.

Shiblamo was warned for this incident, for transparency, and it is a shame. I do hope this does not happen again, and I don't need to take further action.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.