Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Hatchet Tazz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54253137
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Frank Loadholt

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) STEAM_0:0:61155076 @Aeternum

Reason for Report: He was police chief and shot me for no apparent reason. Told me afterwards my vehicle was code red because someone shot at the mayor. Would have been nice to have been told to get out of my vehicle, or somethings in a RP manner instead of going guns blazing.
Time of Occurrence: 3:30ish am EST
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

TwentyTwoRook

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Hatchet Tazz/Frank Loadholt. I believe I had previously explained to you why you were shot during your time in the processing room, as you were saved and arrested, but in any case the following video is the reason you were code red
(TL;DW: The mayor yelled for help after being shot at by two men in a camo green truck). My reason for shooting, rather than trying to take you into custody at that very moment was you had just reentered your vehicle and I could not allow you to use your vehicle as a weapon against me, other officers, anyone else, or as a means of escape.

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Understandable from your POV, but you shouldn't Code Red someone just for slander. That is why there is investigations. The Mayor can yell what he wants on the radio, but without proper proof, there is no crime. He can very well likely slander someone just to get them shot. Also as well, my trucks positioning shows there is no easy to to use it as a weapon, as you are to my direct left, and the other nearest officer to me is in front of me parked in the middle of the intersection. A proper "get out of the vehicle now" would have more thank likely been the best option IMO instead of just spraying my vehicle with the intent to injure/kill. I just think it could have been handled in a different way RP wise, instead of going for the kill.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He was police chief and shot me for no apparent reason. Told me afterwards my vehicle was code red because someone shot at the mayor.
Did you or did you not shoot the mayor?

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, we did. However, even on the Chiefs recording, the Mayor said green truck and didn't specify what type of truck and never identified us directly based on looks. It could have easily been a case of mistaken identity. It was only afterwards before processing was I told the reason of my arrest, and still, I was never properly identified as the suspect who shot at the mayor.

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In RL, police have to properly identify a subject before arrest. Detainment, then grab the Mayor for identification purposes. Not just straight to jail based on unproven slander.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, if you shot at the Mayor that means you were code red. Since the Chief saw you getting into your vehicle, he shot at you, to prevent you from using your vehicle as a weapon or as a way to escape the situation, since you could be starting the engine, etc, at that time.

Yes, we did. However, even on the Chiefs recording, the Mayor said green truck and didn't specify what type of truck and never identified
Your green truck was right behind the Mayor's vehicle, so the situation is valid.

The evidence provided does not show the staff member breaking any rules and/or misusing his administrative privileges.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.