iaosham

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: iaosham
RP Name: Stepo John
3-6-2019

I think there should be something done about >Justfriving away after a car crash or hitting someone's vehicle.< thats considered fail rp) In real life you don't hit someones car and just driveaway. in real life your suppose to pull over and asked for there insurance if its just a bump and if its a car crash or car accident call 911. And not just driving away after hitting someone's vehicle after hurting them and damaging there vehicle. Imagine you just repaired your vehicle and went to the hospital to get surgery after hitting a pole and then someone crashes into you damaging your just repaired car and hurting you right after you got out of the hospital and them just driving away. If this is how you rp ,by hitting someones vehicle and then just driving away or techconally breaking fail rp. there should be a law or something. if you just driveaway after hitting someone that is considered hit and run and that shouldn't be aloud to be ignored. You should atleast get charged by poilce for hit and run. its crazy with all the awful driving in the city against others who want to role play. Keep Victims Out of the Hospital or At the repair shop Alone!

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Iaosham, I can understand your frustration and I'm sure the staff is trying to take care of this problem, we do punish people who drive like idiots including police. It only takes a little bit of time for all of them to be caught. They blacklist, warn, or possibly ban people if they are driving around like idiots. I have dealt with many bad drivers and have punished accordingly

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In real life you dont lag or have 20 fps. Also, police do rp pretty well in that reguard, if uou crash into anything youll get pulled over depending on the cop

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Well you have to understand, no damage is really done to your vehicle because it’s a video game and there’s many variables that make it unnecessary to roleplay a car accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.